Eating really good Indian food can be a transcendental experience, but unfortunately it can be hard to find. Luckily for you, with a few tablespoons of butter, a dash of spices, and an empty stomach, you’re only 3 steps away from heavenly curry goodness.
“I didn’t have a sweet tooth, but I liked butter, and I liked sauces, and I liked wine… and curry.” —Maeve Binchy
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup whole milk
- 3 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt butter. Once butter is melted, add whole milk and stir until mixed.
- Add curry powder, garlic powder, dried basil, sea salt, Sriracha, and honey. Stir on low heat, until spices are thoroughly mixed into sauce.
- Heat and reduce sauce for 10 minutes on low heat, and serve hot. Pairs well with chicken, rice, ramen noodles, and pretty much anything. The sauce also compliments fresh cilantro.
Curry is life, enjoy responsibly.