How the Fall Season Can Upgrade Your Weed
Fall is a great time for fashion, sports, and of course, food. Everyone has their favorite fall recipe – pumpkin spice lattes, butternut squash soups, slow cooker chili recipes… But what if I told you that you can combine all of your favorite fall foods with one of your favorite activities? Yes, I am saying that you can celebrate the fall season with a Mary Jane-infused pumpkin spiced latte.
Here are 3 weed-infused recipes that you must try this fall season:
Mary Jane’s Apple Pie
(Source: Betty Crocker)
-1 nine inch double pie crust
-1/2 a cup of unsalted marijuana butter
-3 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
-1/4 cup of water
-1/2 cup of white sugar
-1/2 a cup of packed brown sugar
-8 apples (peeled, cored and sliced)
- Heat your oven to 425⁰ F.
- Melt the marijuana butter in a saucepan and stir in flour to make a paste. Then add water, white sugar and brown sugar to the saucepan. Bring the mix to a boil. Reduce the temperature and let it simmer.
- Roll out your pie crust and place the bottom crust in a pie pan and fill it with apples. Top the pie with the rest of the crust in a lattice-work style.
- Slowly pour the paste mixture from the saucepan over the crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the oven. Reduce the temperature to 350⁰ F and continue baking for 40 to 45 minutes or until the apples are soft.
- Let the pie cool before serving.
High Chai Tea
(Source: Wake and Bake)
-3 cups of water
-About ½ gram of marijuana
-2 tablespoons of butter
-2 chai tea bags
-Milk and sugar as you desire
- Grind up your weed as finely as you can.
- Add 3 cups of water into a small cooking pot and bring it to boil on a stove. Then add in 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Once the butter has melted, add in the ground up marijuana. Open the chai tea bags and add them in.
- Stir the boiling mixture every few minutes, making sure that the cannabis does not stick to the side of the pot, keep stirring it back in for about 30 minutes. Make sure that all the water does not boil away. If it is getting too low, then top it up with a kettle.
- Strain your tea into a cup and enjoy.
Cannabis-Infused Pumpkin Spice Latte
(Source: 7 Deadly Magazine)
- 1/8 oz of finely ground marijuana
- 1 cup of half and half
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup of espresso
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- Add ground up marijuana and half & half to a small saucepan. Bring to a low simmer and stir gently.
- Add sugar, vanilla extract, espresso, pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice. Continue to gently whisk for 30 minutes.
- Strain into mug and add as much whipped cream as your heart desires.
- Add some cinnamon and sugar on top and a cinnamon stick (if you would like).