- Any kind of hot dog
- Crescent Rolls
- Ketchup and/or Mustard
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Cut the crescent rolls into small strips and wrap around hot dogs, making sure to leave a space for the Mummy’s eyes
- Place in oven for 20 minutes, or until crescent rolls are perfectly browned
- Place two dots of ketchup or mustard for the Mummy’s eyes
Mini Chocolate Bats
- Mini Reeses cups
- Thin Oreos
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Edible Candy Eyes
- Remove wrappers from Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Pull the cookies apart, removing the white frosting in the middle. Break each cookie in half to make bat wings.
- Dollop some cream cheese frosting on the back of the each bat wing and attach to the top of the Reese’s cup.
- Dollop a small amount of cream cheese on the front of the Reese’s cup and attach the edible candy eyes
Cheesy Witch Broomsticks
- Pretzel Sticks
- String Cheese
- Cut string cheese into thirds
- Pull string cheese at bottom, giving the effect of a broomstick
- Place pretzel stick in the top of the string cheese, but don’t push too far or the string cheese will split!
- Tie a small string of chive around the top of the string cheese