-Bridget Ann Whitfield
Are you also putting pumpkin spice on everything this fall? Well, don’t stop now. These no-bake granola bars are full of pumpkin flavor, and without the hassle of baking, are a simple, delicious, and healthier way to get your daily dosage of pumpkin spice at about 300 calories each.
- 1 1/2 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 a cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 a cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp pumpkin spice seasoning
- Pour in your oatmeal, chopped almonds, pumpkin seeds and coconut flakes into an 8×8 baking dish.
- Then, combine the peanut butter and maple syrup in a microwave-safe dish and heat for about 1 minute (if you use organic peanut butter I would heat for 1:30). When it’s a liquid consistency pour on top of the oatmeal mixture, and stir together with a spoon.
- If the mixture is thick, add a little water to soften it up.
- Flatten down into the dish, cover the top, and let sit in the refrigerator for about 5 hours.
- Lastly, cut into any size you desire, and enjoy!