by Reece Nelson
These parmesan crusted chicken thighs are a perfect and easy way to spice up your next meal. A perfectly crunchy outside paired with a super soft garlicky inside makes for a delicious way to prepare chicken thighs, and some pesto never hurts anybody.
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 cups Panko
- 3 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 4 cloves of garlic
- salt and pepper to season
- pesto (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Season chicken thighs on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place butter in a deep dish or bowl and microwave until melted. Once the butter has fully melted, crush the 4 garlic cloves into the butter and mix together.
- On a plate, mix together the panko, parmesan, and some salt and pepper for seasoning,
- Dip your chicken thighs into the butter then thoroughly coat with the panko parmesan mixture. Once fully covered, flip the chicken thigh right side up and tuck the sides underneath to create a little ball. You do not want your chicken thighs to be laying flat. Then place them on a baking sheet.
- Cook the chicken thighs in the oven for 25 minutes or until fully cooked (no pink inside).
- Serve with a dollop of pesto on top!
Serve with some veggies and a carb-based side dish of your choice for a nice simple meal ready in under 30 minutes.