Nothing on this planet is easier to make than crescent rolls. You just pop the can, roll them out, and bake. Crescent rolls have a variety of uses in pigs in a blanket recipes, at dinner parties when the host forgets to buy bread, and other faux-fancy events, but there is no better way to prepare a crescent roll than by slathering it in peanut butter and melted chocolate. These sweet rolls are insanely easy to make, inexpensive, and are a perfect dessert or snack for any occasion. This is the food you have been waiting for. You can thank me later.
- 1 can Pillsbury crescent rolls (original flavor)
- As much peanut butter as you want
- As many chocolate chips as you want
- Unroll each individual crescent roll on a baking sheet.
- Throw some peanut butter and chocolate chips on the flat triangle, and roll it up.
- Bake according to instructions.