Pumpkin Shaped-Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Classic pretzels
- Orange chocolate melts
- Green M&Ms
- Melt your chocolate
- Completely dip your pretzels in the orange chocolate until they are covered well
- Set them on wax paper but before they dry add an M&M to the top to look like the stem on a pumpkin.
- With a toothpick take some chocolate and fill in the holes to make it look more like a full pumpkin.
- Classic Oreos
- Black Licorice
- White and black frosting for decorating
- Cut the licorice into strips about 2 inches long
- Take each Oreo and open carefully, then set four strips of licorice on each side
- Press the cookie back to sandwich form with the “legs” creeping out of each side of the cookie
- Draw eyes on each cookie to make them look more like spiders
Witch Hat Cookies
- Fudge-striped shortbread cookies
- Chocolate kisses
- Orange frosting for decoration
- Place a chocolate kiss on the center of each cookie, using a dot of frosting like glue
- Frost a orange ring around the chocolate kiss like a border on a hat
Enjoy these DIY orange and black creations!