by Sarah Russo
Calling all foodies! If you love watching cooking videos and drooling over delicious food pics as much as we do, here are some of the best social media accounts dedicated to sharing delicious recipes and aesthetically pleasing cooking and eating videos. If you add these to your following list, you’ll never miss out on another gooey cheese pull or warm cookie crumble.
Big Food Names
Four must-follow national food publications:
- Follow Claire for gorgeous baking pics.
- Check out her YouTube channel or cookbook for easy-to-follow recipes.
- Follow Molly for thick, juicy sandwiches, hearty salads, and everyday meals that just look too good to be true.
- If you love ceasar salad, Molly Baz is your girl!
- Follow David for new American-style cooking and reimagining modern Asian cuisine.
- Follow the Food God for insane food across the globe.
- If you like celeb life and the outrageous things they eat and do, then give Food God a follow. You won’t be disappointed!
- Follow Sam’s page for absolutely jaw-dropping foods you’ve never seen before.
- Sam eats some wild food, like jumbo-sized pizza and burgers. She also eats a $1000 wagyu tomahawk steak!
- Based in New York City, power couple Greg and Rebecca travel the world sharing all their wild food adventures.
- Follow their page for more insane food finds.
- Follow MxriYUM for a great balance of savory flavor with some sweet recipes and tutorials.
- Mariam, the creator of the account, brings you into her kitchen to follow along with simple food tutorials like mango salsa chicken tacos, homemade pizza bagels, and shrimp scampi.
- Follow Justine for healthy and easy snack and meal ideas.
- She shares mostly savory foods, but has the occasional dessert too!
- Follow Tiffy for tutorials and videos on Taiwanese, Japanese, Vietnamese, and Korean cooking.
- Check out her page for quick and simple 15 minute dinner ideas and family recipes.
- Follow Clinton St Baking Company for mouth-watering breakfast and brunch pics.
- From chicken and waffles to pancakes with endless toppings, this account is sure to make you ready for the most important meal of the day.
- Follow Crumbs and Doilies for delicious food pictures.
- Check out their YouTube channel for food videos and recipes.
- Follow the Sweet Impact for mesmerizing cake decorating videos.
- This self-taught cake artist makes impressive cakes just for fun. We’re looking at all you aspiring cake artists out there!
- Follow Cedrick on TikTok for some movie quality food videos.
- These videos are sure to get you in the mood… watch for yourself to see what we mean.
And finally, we suggest checking out one of Syracuse’s local food accounts as well! This is a great way to stay connected with the community and venture out to new places. Syracuse has a ton of delicious restaurants just waiting for you to enjoy. Follow @Syr_Eating_Club for great food recommendations.